Pages

October 25, 2010

Touring Car Aero

After learning an HKS kit cost $7000-$8000 to ship to America, all plans were shattered. I accientally stumbled upon this amazing BTCC Altezza touring car. Yes you can actually buy this aero kit, which I find to be amazing. The slightly modified front bumper and rear overfenders are wider giving the Altezza a more aggresive stance and look. The Altezza should have came out of the factory with these few tweaks. Well I found the ultimate aero for the Altezza and it didint come from Japan but Europe.


Anymore info would be marvelous.


































I can just imagine this car without the stickers. Would be nuts.

5 comments:

Nuckin' Futs said...

looks dope, probably the best kit out for ur car

George said...

Check out C went DRFT line. I like it

Anonymous said...

I own the moulds for the kit ! If you have the balls ;)

Super Terrific said...

Anonymous please dont joke with me I would love to own this kit one day. Seriously?!?! Your not tugging at me now are you???

Anonymous said...

I believe a company called Xero Competition used to run the cars in BTCC. Might be worth contacting them?