Pages

January 31, 2010

Back ^-^

Well after not blogging for a week or so I started to miss my blog. Well I'm back greater than ever. New layout and logo. I'd seriously like to give much props, ONCE AGAIN to Nuckin Futs AKA Marko for whipping up this layout for me. Previous logo and modifying of my old layout was once again done by him. If you do need any layouts or something please contact Marko for any further information or hit up his blog. Sorry guys I'm just a computer technican not a graphics design wizard:(

If you haven't seen his sonning someone earlier this week I suggest you take a look at the crazyness that has occured in his blog. Dangle from Hell Fish noticed earlier this week that someone has plagarised Marko's article. A lot of things has happened to his blog since the creation of it this past August 2009. Its only January of this new and early year and this wild goose chase happens. Guys name Scooter, a Nazi, beach walks and boyish racist remarks........ Don't wanna give the details for an interesting read so peep the whole story for yourself.

But back to the logo and layout he has created for me. Its simple easy to navigate. You guys can now have feeds. I love all the colors that went into the layout and my new logo. Doraemon X teal X Mickie = SUCCESS. Simple yet abundant. Once again I can't thank him enough. I do have a couple of other layouts that he made for me and they are all good. I'm changing layouts faster than Subaru does with Imprezas.. Har.. Har...


Still updating all my links and stuff. So if you don't see your link up there please be patient.Be on the lookout for unveiling various colorways and etc. in the future. For now lets enjoy~~

4 comments:

Slappy said...

Love the new look! Hey, shoot me another email..i wanna make sure i sent you a sticker.

Antonino B-F said...

Yea new layout and color is awesome and simple

Super Terrific said...

Thanks everyone. I hope its a lot simplier and easier to navigate for everyone. No more squinting looking at what you have to read in my blog.

marss said...

My phone likes the new layout, easier to read haha