Pages

December 22, 2009

Sanitation Trucks Are Not Friendly

Finally got to drive after being trapped for two days. First time driving rear wheel drive in the snow. A little bit of sliding here and there :).. Nothing too crazy. My day was alright until an asshole plower like the pictures below blasted me with all the salt it was carrying. It didin't bother waiting for me to pass but instead blew all the salt on the side of my car. Luckily no damage. Yes it was deliberate. I saw him pause and wait for the other car but blasted me instead. Its not automatic.~

These trucks vary in apperance during the winter. This standard garbage truck has a modified front end with a plow. Don't EVER FOLLOW ONE OF THESE OR BE NEXT TO ONE.


The beast that attacked me. Damn You`

1 comment:

Nuckin' Futs said...

They dont give a shit, they shattered windows, dented cars, and moved them with their giant shovels on my street without any regard. FUCK YOU NYC DEP. OF SANITATION!