Pages

September 9, 2009

Aero Galore II

Part two of the IS300 aero galore. These are just a few more off the top of my head. I couldn't list all of the aeros of the Is300. I would be on here posting for a good 2-3 hours. Maybe one day. But here is part two.

Arms Design - 3 Piece Lip Also. Rare Kit as well. I don't even know if they are active still.





Elixir - One of my favorite Is300 aero kits. This just screams out Chaser junior. I dont even know if anyone in the USA has this. If so please send me pictures.


HKS - Big Baller Aero, I only know about three people with this kit in the USA from my knowledge. Fitment and styling looks very oem.






Modellista Aero - These came out as one of the special edition Altezzas. You can buy the Aero for this but expect to pay.



Wald Aero Kit - 2nd most popular kit to buy after Vertex. Just lips and optional fender flares.

No comments: